mineral processing plant safety
TPS fully recognizes the financial impact of safety on the bottom line. A quality safety program not only ensures the health and well-being of workers at the mineral processing facility, it directly impacts the profit level of the plant. Injuries can be costly in terms of medical bills and workers' compensation claims, but also in terms of lost productivity, down time, additional labor costs, and equipment repair and replacement.
Our mineral processing plant safety plan encompasses:
- Compliance with Mine Safety and Health Administration (M.S.H.A.)
- Compliance with O.S.H.A. governed work sites
- Our staff have completed M.S.H.A. Part 48 training
- Approved to work on the surface and underground
- Excellent safety track record
- Workers' Compensation Experience Rating is <.80
To learn more about our commitment to safety, please contact us online or call 815.741.3760. We are proud of achievement in safety and can provide advice on safety improvements for your facility as well.